Formerly known as Nee Soon, the city of Yishun is a residential town with plenty of beautiful locations. This city is situated in the northern corner of the North Region of Singapore.
Despite its charming old-town vibe, it is teeming with supermarket chains, mini-marts, eateries, and more. Even with the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, residents and businesses remained afloat.
But if you find yourself short on cash while in Yishun, a licensed money lender can help.
How To Get a Fast Cash Loan?
A fast cash loan is a short-term unsecured loan. These loans provide you with quick access to money which you can use for a variety of reasons. You don’t need to provide collateral which means it’s easier to access than other types of loans.
Learn How To Spot Illegal Moneylenders
To get a fast cash loan, you can seek the financial assistance of a licensed moneylender in Singapore. They must be on the list of licensed moneylenders on the Ministry of Law’s website. If the moneylending business is not on the list, there’s a high chance you’re dealing with a loan shark.
Here’s how to spot an illegal moneylender.
- Sends loan offers through text messages, emails, social media posts, and other unauthorized channels.
- Use abusive language or harassments
- Asks for your SingPass user ID and/or password
- Charges ridiculously high interest rates
- Grant you a loan without explaining the terms and conditions of the loan
For more details, visit the Ministry of Law’s website.
Have Required Documentation With You During Application
- Minimum salary of SGD2,000
- Identity card
- Proof of residence (utility bill, a letter addressed to you, and or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (employment letter if your job is less than 3 months)
- Recent 3 months payslip
- SingPass (to log into CPF, HDB, IRAS website)
Find Out If Collateral Is Needed Up Front
Most fast cash loans, like payday loans, do not require collateral. However, it’s best to ask questions before signing any loan agreement.
Advantages Of Taking A Loan With a Money Lender
- Less Strict Eligibility Requirements: Licensed moneylenders have less strict criteria. Additionally, they only require basic legal documents which means fast verification.
- Hassle-Free Application: You can apply online or visit the licensed money lender’s office. After assessing your case, a loan consultant will schedule an appointment. Then, they will discuss the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Lightning-Fast Cash Disbursement: With a licensed money lender, you can get your cash within an hour. This is perfect for emergency situations.
How Can Fortune Credit Helps You?
Fortune Credit is among the top 10 legal moneylenders in Singapore. They offer personal loans, foreign loans, business loans, and payday loans.
With over a decade of experience, Fortune Credit has established an excellent reputation and achieved notable awards. They remain dedicated to offering the best loan plans for their clients, anytime they need it.
If you’re facing a financial emergency, you can rely on Fortune Credit’s flexible loan packages. If you’re in need of urgent finance, check out Licensed Money Lender Yishun and they’ll assist you with your financial needs.
We are a reputable licensed money lender in Yishun. We strictly operate under the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Law.
Feel free to borrow anytime! Contact us at 6777 1887 or email@example.com for lightning-fast cash disbursement when you need it.