Tanglin is a planning area in Singapore’s Central Region. Formerly Napier Road, it received its name from the house of William Napier, and it led to his Tyersall house, which was called Tang Leng in Chinese.
Located in the district’s prominent location and with a high land value, many of the properties are private homes or high-rise condos. Because of its proximity to Orchard Road, there are a variety of shopping options with Tanglin Mall, Tanglin Place, Tanglin Shopping Centre, and Tudor Court which are located on Tanglin Road, and Cluny Court and Serene Centre, located at the northwestern tip of the area.
There are plenty of opportunities for spending in this high-rise hub, so make sure you have funds prepared by visiting a nearby moneylender.
Factors to Consider When Taking a Loan
Before you get a personal loan, remember to keep the following in consideration:
- Interest Rates. The first thing to look at is the interest rate offers of a loan. The general rule is that low-interest rates are good, and private lenders are bound by the law to charge no more than 4%.
- Accumulated Costs. Always count the additional fees to give yourself a more accurate figure of the total cost of the loan.
- Loan Amount. Consider the exact amount that you need. When you get a loan, you should only borrow what you can pay back each month. This includes factoring in your regular expenses—like utility and other bills, groceries, and the like—subtracted from your monthly salary.
- Contract Terms and Repayment. When you sign a contract, it is legally binding for both parties, so it’s best to be thorough when reviewing the terms of the loan. Consider any possible situations that may affect your repayment ability, and negotiate your circumstances for more flexibility in the contract terms.
- Its Effect on Your Credit. Keep in mind that if you use a credit card regularly, applying for a loan at the same bank will affect your credit card limit. More importantly, whether you apply with a bank or a moneylender, loans will have an effect on your credit score. Be mindful of your credit health. Timely repayments can help improve your score, and failure to comply will damage it.
- Trustworthiness of the Lender. Be careful of shady lenders. Find lenders with dependable and organised bookkeeping to avoid disputes and unnecessary harassment from collection agents because you can trust that they follow mandates that make borrowing money favourable for you and your financial situation.
How Can Fortune Credit Help You?
While it’s important to weigh different options prior to applying for a loan, you can never go wrong with going with Fortune Credit.
Fortune Credit is a licensed moneylender in Singapore that offers trustworthy and efficient solutions to get you the loan you need to enjoy Tanglin, with a near-perfect customer rating on Google Reviews.
If you’re ever in the Tanglin planning area and in need of a legal moneylender to get yourself needed funds, don’t pass up on a loan from Fortune Credit. Visit the best Money Lender Tanglin to get your loans today!
Contact us and apply for a loan at 6777-1887.