Outram is a planning area located in the Central Area of the Central Region of Singapore. Because of its central location, Outram Park has easy access to the best things to see and do in Singapore.
It has excellent transport links and convenient access to the main business and financial hubs. There are also plenty of places to visit, from exciting new restaurants to nightlife destinations and tourist attractions, along with authentic local markets, cafés, restaurants, and bars.
Don’t miss out on all of them by making sure you’ve prepared enough cash. But if you haven’t, you can always opt for employing the services of a nearby moneylender.
How to Choose the Best Moneylender Near Me?
When choosing a moneylender, there are a few things you should always consider:
- Reputation and Credibility. First and foremost, you should check if the moneylender is credible by visiting the Ministry of Law’s Registry of Moneylenders on their website here. You must then determine their reputation to find out how they go about their customer service and offers by checking the many reviews and ratings on the internet.
- Interest Rates Offered. Licensed moneylenders are restricted by law to not have interest rates over the 4% limit. Below that, the interest rates per lender may vary widely. The general consensus is to always go for the lowest interest rate offer in loan packages.
- Loan Repayment Plans. Emergencies are unpredictable, but they can have drastic effects on your finances. A great lender knows to give leeway to its clients. Find a lender that you can negotiate terms with instead of further pressuring you into repayment when times get rough.
- Application Process. The bread and butter of a licensed moneylender in Singapore is their application process. It’s common for lenders to have online applications, and some can even guarantee approval within an hour. As a borrower, you want the process to be as hassle-free as possible, so consider that when looking for a lender.
How to Apply for a Loan?
Step 1: Determine the amount. Determine how much money you need. It’s important to borrow no more than you’re sure you can pay.
Step 2: Check the requirements. Find out what kind of requirements and eligibility you need to fulfil before getting a loan.
For example, to be eligible for personal loans you must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a minimum monthly income of S$2,000 for citizens and permanent residents; S$3,000 for foreigners
You must also submit:
- Proof of income and employment
- Proof of residence
- SingPass to log in to CPF, IRAS, and HDB websites
If you are a foreigner, you must submit:
- Work permit
- Proof of residence
- Proof of employment
- Proof of income
- SingPass to log in to IRAS
Step 3: Submit Application. Submit your application to your chosen moneylender.
Step 4: Read the terms & conditions. Make sure you thoroughly read the terms and negotiate the contents before you sign the contract.
How Can Fortune Credit Help You?
Fortune Credit is a licensed moneylender in Singapore that offers trustworthy and efficient solutions to get you the loan you need. It has a near-perfect customer rating on Google reviews, a variety of loan options, and a quick loan process.
If you’re in Outram Park in need of a quick cash loan from a legal moneylender in Singapore, choose Fortune Credit. Apply the best Personal Loan Outram Park today! Contact us and apply for a loan at 6777-1887.