Little India is an ethnic district in Singapore located east of the Singapore River. It is a vibrant area full of culture, history, and a variety of experiences.
In this melting pot of different cultures, visitors can explore Hindu temples, mosques, and churches, and sample the cuisine of both North and South India. There are also countless stores and bazaars that can let one shop to their heart’s content.
If you don’t already have a pinch of bohemian sensibility in your soul, you’ll likely find your growing one after a visit. It is a great location for businesses with a certain exotic inclination, so make sure to visit the local money lender if you’re in need of capital.
What is a SME business loan and how does it work?
Small-to-Medium Enterprise Loans, or SME loans, provide funding for small businesses, which can be used for multiple purposes.
SME loans are among many types of business loans, specifically used by businesses in the “small” or “medium” category (no more than 200 employees) to finance working capital, manage cash flow, or improve growth.
The service is especially useful for small businesses in need of short-term assistance.
Advantages of Taking a Business Loan With Money Lenders
Money lenders like Fortune Credit, for example, are a good source of financing businesses for these reasons:
- Simple Application Process. Unlike traditional lending, loan applications are significantly smoother and hassle-free with licensed moneylenders! With Fortune Credit, it’s as simple as visiting their site or calling their hotline.
- Less Strict Requirements. Worried about getting rejected? Moneylenders are much more understanding when it comes to your requirements, making it easier to get approved for loans! With Fortune Credit, you only need to be operational for a year!
- Loans Tailored to Your Financial Situation. Lenders can help you find the right financial solution for your specific situation!
- Fast Loan Disbursal. Comparatively, licensed money lenders evaluate and process loan applications more quickly. With Fortune Credit, you can get your loan disbursed within the same day of finishing your contract!
- Government-Recognised Legitimacy. Singapore’s Ministry of Law has recognized licensed money lenders as legitimate financial institutions. Companies like Fortune Credit are carefully regulated by the government to ensure you can get the best lending experience possible.
How to Apply for a Business Loan at Fortune Credit?
- Operational for at least a year
- Minimum annual turnover of S$60,000
- NRIC of all directors and partners.
- Recent information report (Business Profile) from the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Recent Income Tax assessment notice (both personal & from the company).
- Recent financial statement
- Recent invoices or business contracts
- Recent utility bills under the company name
- Recent 6-month bank statements
- List of assets owned by the company, directors & partners (if any)
- Office/shop tenancy agreement (if any)
- Call or Apply Online. Visit Fortune Credit’s website or dial 6777-1887.
- Visit Our Office. A consultant will help discuss the terms of your contract.
- Receive Your Cash on the Same Day. Once the contract is signed, you can get your loan within the day!
How Can Fortune Credit Help You?
Fortune Credit is a licensed moneylender in Singapore that offers trustworthy and efficient solutions to get you the loan you need. It has a near-perfect customer rating on Google Reviews and a quick and easy process for getting you a business loan!
Need business financing? Fortune Credit is a great moneylender in Singapore you can go to for a business loan! Legal Moneylender Little India can provide you with business loans that can help give your business a financial boost!
Contact us and apply for a loan at 6777-1887.