Choa Chu Kang, often referred to as CCK, is a residential town located in the northwest part of Singapore. It was formerly a kampong where locals had to utilize boats to get around the area.
Today, CCK is known for its fish and poultry farms, Thai eateries, and the newly-renovated Choa Chu Kang Sports Centre. For those craving for some Thai cuisine, check out Siam Kitchen and 803 Thai Food.
If you suddenly find yourself short on cash, there are licensed moneylenders in Choa Chu Kang that can help you sort that out immediately.
How to know if the moneylender is licensed?
To ensure that a moneylender is operating legally, the first thing you want to check is the Ministry of Law’s list of licensed moneylenders. They update this list on a regular basis so you can trust that the businesses listed there are abiding by the government’s regulations.
However, even if a moneylender is licensed, be wary if they behave in the following ways:
- Speaking abusively or threatening customers
- Requiring your SingPass user ID and password
- Keeping your personal identification documents
- Making you sign a blank or incomplete contract
- Giving you a loan without providing the loan contract, or without thoroughly explaining the loan’s terms and conditions
- Giving you a loan without abiding by the business’ rules and regulations
- Withhold any portion of your loan for whatever reason
Factors to consider when taking a loan
- Moneylender’s license: You want to make sure that you’re working with a business that fully operates under the regulations set by the government. Always verify the moneylender’s license to ensure that you’re in safe hands.
- Fees and interest rates: Licensed moneylenders can only charge up to a particular amount when it comes to their loan fees and monthly interests. You can check here if they’re following the Ministry of Law’s protocols.
- Repayment abilities: Be honest with yourself and carefully assess your current financial situation. You only want to finalize a loan plan when you’re fully certain that you can follow through with your repayment responsibilities.
- Eligibility and requirements: Go to the moneylender’s website and check the eligibility and requirements for a particular loan. Gather the necessary documents before you apply to make the process more convenient.
- Moneylender’s reputation: Finally, check what previous customers have to say about the moneylender’s service. This will give you an idea if it’s actually worth working with them or not.
How can Fortune Credit help you?
Fortune Credit has been working with clients from all over the country for almost 12 years now. We always do our best to personalize loan plans according to the borrower’s unique needs and repayment abilities. This ensures that you’re getting the right financial solution, thereby preventing you from falling into a deeper debt trap in the future.
Protect yourself from loan sharks and illegal moneylenders who want to take advantage of your situation. Only get a legal loan Singapore from a reliable licensed moneylender like Fortune Credit if you ever find yourself in a financial bind. You can trust Choa Chu Kang Money Lender to assist with your financial needs as we’re regulated and licensed!
Contact us at 6777 1887 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the various loans available to you.