Bukit Timah, which means “tin hill” in Malay, is a residential town that’s located within Singapore’s Central Region. Here, you’ll find the country’s highest natural point, Bukit Timah Hill, which stands at 164 meters.
Bukit Timah is also a great place for nature lovers due to its closeness to some of Singapore’s lushest areas. To the northwest, you can go to Bukit Batok Nature Park and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. To the northeast, there’s MacRitchie Reservoir Park and Windsor Nature Park. Then, there’s Singapore Botanic Gardens to the east.
It is also home to some trustworthy moneylenders, many of which offer payday loans.
What is a payday loan?
As the name describes, a payday loan is a type of loan that matches your current monthly income. It is payable within a month, just when you receive your next paycheck.
Advantages and risks of taking a payday loan
Getting a payday loan has both advantages and risks. The good things about it include:
- Very accessible: Good credit scores aren’t a requirement when you apply for a payday loan, making it accessible to more people.
- Simple application: Application process starts simply by calling the moneylender or submitting an online form.
- Short-term: The loan term only goes on for a month, so you’re not tied to it for too long.
And the risks that you must take note of are:
- Loan amount capped at monthly income: You can’t borrow more than your current monthly income. So, if you need to borrow a higher amount, you should consider other loan types.
- Prone to recurring debt: Unfortunately, missing a payment can lead to even more financial problems like recurring debt.
How to get a payday loan?
- 21 years old and above
- Minimum salary of SGD 2,000 for locals and permanent residents, and SGD 3,000 for foreigners
Singaporeans and permanent residents must have the following:
- Identity card / NRIC
- Proof of residence
- Proof of employment
- 3 latest pay slips
Foreigners, meanwhile, must present these additional documents:
- Work permit / S-pass / employment pass
Steps to apply
- Contact moneylender: Visit the moneylender’s homepage and fill out the application form there. They’ll get back to you upon receiving your application. You can also give them a call if that’s what you prefer.
- Attend appointment: You’ll be invited for an appointment to finalize your loan plan.
- Receive cash: If you like what’s written on the loan plan, you can sign the contract and get your cash soon after.
How can Fortune Credit help you?
Fortune Credit has been providing an efficient and comfortable borrowing experience since 2010. We’re aware how hard it can be to fall into any sort of financial mishap. This is why we always do our best to make our whole loan process as manageable as possible.
You don’t need to wait too long to get a personal loan Singapore. With the help of a licensed moneylender like Fortune Credit, you can provide a quick solution to any financial problem. You can trust Legal Moneylender Bukit Timah to provide you with loans that can help ease your financial burden!
Contact us at 6777 1887 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to get a payday loan immediately.