Braddell is a part of the Toa Payoh district, referring commonly to the HDB housing estate of Toa Payoh New Town. It is located in the Central Region of Singapore and is one of the earliest satellite public housing estates in Singapore.
Braddell is near the town centre, which was one of the first of its kind in Singapore, and because of its central location, it is surrounded by a smattering number of neighbourhoods, each with its own shopping amenities, community centres, unique activities, restaurants, and other city-staple spots.
If you’re a foreigner in the area, you wouldn’t want to be short on cash. Visit a local moneylender to replenish your funds.
What is a Foreigner Loan?
Expats and other foreign-national residents of Singapore can get loans that are specifically tailored to their demographic.
Foreigners are similar to personal loans, but they come with different requirements that are comparably more strict.
Advantages of Taking a Foreigner Loan With Money Lenders
Lenders like Fortune Credit are a great source for foreigners that need financing.
- Less Strict Requirements. Worried about getting rejected? Even for foreigners, requirements are much more lenient, making it easier to get approved for loans. There are even no credit checks when you apply at Fortune Credit!
- Simple Application Process. When you work with licensed moneylenders, not only are loan applications easier, but they are also hassle-free. With Fortune Credit, it’s as simple as visiting their site or calling their hotline.
- Collateral-Free. You don’t need to risk any of your assets when you apply for a foreigner loan!
- Loans Tailored to Your Financial Situation. You can find the right financial solution for your situation with the help of licensed money lenders!
- Fast Loan Disbursal. By comparison, licensed money lenders evaluate and process loan applications more quickly. With Fortune Credit, you can get your loan funds on the same day as finishing your contract!
- Government-Recognised Legitimacy. Licenced money lenders have been recognized as legitimate financial firms by Singapore’s Ministry of Law. Companies like Fortune Credit are carefully regulated by the government to ensure you can get the best lending experience possible.
How to Apply for a Foreigner Loan at Fortune Credit?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Minimum monthly income of S$2,000 for foreigners
- Work permit
- Proof of residence
- Proof of employment
- Proof of income
- SingPass to log in to IRAS
- Call or Apply Online. Visit Fortune Credit’s website or dial 6777-1887.
- Visit Our Office. A consultant will help discuss the terms of your contract.
- Receive Your Cash on the Same Day. Once the contract is signed, you can get your loan within the day!
How Can Fortune Credit Help You?
Fortune Credit offers fast and efficient loans in Singapore as a trustworthy and reliable moneylender. With its near-perfect customer rating on Google Reviews, foreigners can trust that they can get a quick and easy process for getting you a business loan!
Contact us and apply for a loan at 6777-1887.