Boon Keng is the smallest subzone located within Kallang. It is named after Dr Lim Boon Keng, a Peranakan physician who spearheaded educational and social reforms in the country during the early 20th century.
Less than 10 minutes away from Boon Keng, you’ll find Kallang Riverside Park, a recreational area that features a walking and cycling path. Further south, there’s Kallang Wave Mall, a popular shopping centre that also has a climbing wall and water park.
The area also has some reliable licensed moneylenders that can help both locals and tourists alike.
How to choose the best moneylender near me?
- Business legality: Licensed moneylenders are the ones that are strict with their protocols because they had to earn that status from the Singaporean government. Check out this regularly updated list of licensed moneylenders to verify if a moneylender is indeed operating legally.
- Application process: Go for the moneylender that takes little to no time to process borrowers’ applications.
- Fees and interest rates: Moneylenders can only charge a set amount when it comes to their loan fees and interests. This guide has all the details that you need to know about that.
- Industry experience: Those who have been in the business for a long time typically have the right amount of experience to deal with all sorts of clients.
How to apply for the loan?
Ready to go through your loan options? Here’s what you need to do to ensure a smooth and convenient process:
1. Decide on the loan amount: Before you fill out any loan application form, it’s recommended to have a clear idea of how much you need to borrow in the first place. This will not only allow the moneylender to filter out what’s best for your situation, but it will also help you create a manageable budget plan for your repayment.
2. Verify the requirements: Learn about the documents that you’ll need to show or submit to the moneylender. The requirements are more or less the same across the board, except for business loans.
For locals and permanent residents, you’ll need your: ID card / NRIC, proof of residence, proof of employment, 3 latest payslips, and SingPass. Additional requirements for foreigners are: passport, employment pass/work permit / S-pass, and proof of income.
1. Submit loan application: Visit the website of the moneylender of your choice. Near the top of the page, there’s usually an application form. Fill that out and wait for their invitation. Alternatively, you can give them a call to start your application.
2. Go over the contract: The details of your loan will be discussed with you in person. Once you’re good with the terms of the contract, your money can be released after you sign it.
How can Fortune Credit help you?
Fortune Credit has been serving borrowers from all walks of life since 2010. Throughout the years, we’ve refined our services to ensure that our clients get the loan plans that are appropriate for their needs, at exactly the right time.
Thus, it’s no surprise that our customers recommend us to their family and friends, especially when immediate action is required.
When you’re dealing with financial difficulties, you can trust that the Best Legal Moneylender in your area will follow through for you. We aim to be your go-to Boon Keng Money Lender Singapore that you rely on for financial help.
Contact us at 6777 1887 or firstname.lastname@example.org so you can go over our different loans with our trusted team of experts.