Singapore is a small Southeast Asian country that features a tropical climate, welcoming both leisure and business trips year-round. It is home to an area called Admiralty that is its first integrated public development area. Admiralty is a one-stop integrated complex that meets the needs of the aging population while maximizing land use.
How to Identify a Licensed Money Lender?
Most people find it inevitable to take out a loan, whether for a business venture or personal reasons. Sometimes, taking out a loan in the bank might take too much time, so moneylenders become the best option. Knowing the difference between licensed moneylenders and loan sharks is crucial for financial safety, even when borrowing money.
- Licensed moneylenders use understandable language when explaining the loan’s term policies, in contrast to loan sharks who usually refuse to clarify.
- They always have their customers to sign a loan contract. The agreement contains the agreed interest rate, late payment fees, repayment period, and other essential details.
- Unlike loan sharks who charge far more than what is regulated, licensed moneylenders follow the government’s rules and guidelines.
- Licensed moneylenders only charge fixed monthly interest fees, late interest fees, up-front service fees, and other legal fees.
- They are listed in the Ministry of Law website or can be confirmed from said institution.
- As required by the Singaporean government, they have a well-maintained office where they transact with clients.
- Licensed moneylenders do not use threats or abusive language when trying to collect payments.
What to Consider When Taking a Loan?
Before deciding to take a loan from a licensed moneylender, these considerations should be carefully viewed. After all, paying the fees later on because of said loan should be worth the time and effort.
- Personal loans usually have fixed monthly interest rates and can be repaid by monthly instalment.
- Although credit score still matters when taking out personal loans to moneylenders. Money lenders usually focus on the borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
- Personal loans are not long-term solutions as they are to be paid within a shorter amount of time.
- Personal loans have hidden fees and extras, so make sure to understand all the contract terms and conditions.
How Can Our Company Help? Why Choose Us?
If one has decided to take out a personal loan, consider getting it at Fortune Credit. We offer the best deals and the safest term policies that assure clients of a smooth loan venture. An excellent customer service and costs are upfront and given with utmost transparency. The loan is also cost-effective when one pays the settlements early without incurring penalty fees in terms of interest rates.
When it comes to moneylending, one should always choose the safer option than being sorry later on. You can trust Admiralty Licensed Money Lender as we’re licensed and regulated. You may reach Fortune Credit through https://www.fortunecredit.com.sg/ or call us at +65 6777 1887.