We provide equal opportunities to everyone in Singapore, especially to expatriates in need of financial assistance during the settling in period or for any personal reasons.
- Low-interest rates from 1 to 4% only
- Unsecured loan – No collateral/pledging of assets needed
- No credit score checking
Cost of living in Singapore is listed as one of the most expensive locations in the world for expatriates. But with this great opportunity of living in Singapore, comes bigger responsibilities, such as relatively costly rent, utility bills, and other living expenses.
So, if you are a foreigner experiencing financial difficulty in Singapore, then this is the right loan for you. Here at Fortune Credit, we are committed to providing the fastest personal loan for foreigners or foreigner loans, approval is swift and efficient so you won’t wait for lengthy days wondering if you’ll get approved. We know how hard it is to reside in one of the most expensive cities in the world, that’s why we are here to help you during difficult times.
We are a certified licensed moneylender that operates under the rules regulated by the Ministry of Law. Fortune Credit’s mission is to help foreigners and expats to get the most suited foreigner loan in Singapore. We offer the best custom loan plans that will cater our client’s needs. You can be confident and secure that you have a buffer during the first few months of nesting.
Apply for a loan in 3 easy steps
Call or Apply Online
- Apply from the comfort of your home with a few clicks using our online facility. You may also reach us at 6777 1887
Visit Our Office For In-Person Consultation
- Our consultant will schedule an appointment for you to further discuss the terms and conditions of your loan plan.
Receive Your Cash on the Same Day
- Get your cash loan as soon as the agreement has been signed
- At least 18 years old
- Minimum monthly salary or income of SGD2,000 for foreigners
Documents Requirements for foreigners in Singapore
- Work Permit / S-Pass / Employment Pass
- Proof of residence (utility bill or tenancy agreement)
- Proof of employment (employment letter if your job is less than 3 months)
- Recent 3 months payslip
- Proof of income (bank or account statement)
- SingPass (password to log into IRAS website)
Google REVIEW RATING
Feel Free to Borrow Anytime!
Get a free consultation and quote from our professional loan officers now!
Foreigner Loan FAQ
Simply click here to apply a loan online and you won’t be disappointed.