#1 Personal Loan
Legal Moneylender in Singapore
Fortune Credit is among the top 10 licensed moneylenders in Singapore and the best moneylender in Bugis / Bras Basah.
Always verify the authenticity of any website that claims to be a licensed money lender.
We have included our official contact information below for your reference.
Call to advertise
It is illegal to promote loans via calls, SMSes, flyers, or emails
Advertise to other channels
We only advertise to the website & business or consumer directories
APPLY FOR A LOAN IN 3 EASY STEPS
Visit Our Office For In-Person Consultation
Our consultant will schedule an appointment for you to further discuss the terms and conditions of your loan plan.
Receive Your Cash on the Same Day
Get your cash loan as soon as the agreement has been signed
OUR LOAN SERVICES
Use Our Loan Calculator to Check Out Your Monthly Payments
Loan payment breakdown
Your Monthly Payment
Interest Paid Per Month
Total amount you pay in payments
Customer Review: Comfortable, friendly, professional and efficient borrowing experience
- No Hidden Fees
- 30-minute loan approval
- Flexible repayment
Feel Free to Borrow Anytime !
Financial difficulties happen anytime and you may never know when it will strike you. Even if you have emergency funds during this trying situation, it may not be enough to suffice you when such financial trouble hits you.
But worry not, here at Fortune Credit – licensed money lender Singapore, registered in the Ministry of Law’s (view list of licensed moneylenders here), offer tailor-made loans just for you to help you solve your financial difficulties quickly and hassle free.
As one of the established licensed money lenders in Singapore, we treat our clients as family and build relationships professionally to provide a warm, comfortable, and efficient borrowing experience. Feel free to borrow from us and browse our full suite of loan offerings.
Google REVIEW RATING
Feel Free to Borrow Anytime!
It just takes 5 minutes
to complete your
It just takes 5 minutes to
complete the form to
get FREE loan quote!
LIST OF LEGAL MONEYLENDER NEAR ME
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Aljunied
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Balestier
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Boon Keng
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bugis
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Gombak
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Merah
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Timah
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Buona Vista
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Chinatown
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Commonwealth
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Dhoby Ghaut
- Licensed Moneylender Personal Loan Eunos
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Geylang
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Holland Village
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jalan Besar
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Katong
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Kallang
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Little India
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Macpherson
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Marine Parade
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Novena
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Outram Park
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Potong Pasir
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Redhill
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan River Valley
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Rochor
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Shenton Way
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Tanglin
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Tanjong Pagar
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Telok Blangah
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Toa Payoh
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Ubi
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Upper Bukit Timah
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Ang Mo Kio
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bishan
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Braddell
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Hougang
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Punggol
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Serangoon
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Seletar
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Thomson
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Yio Chu Kang
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Boon Lay
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Choa Chu Kang
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong East
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Jurong West
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Bukit Panjang
- Licensed Money Lender Personal Loan Yew Tee
MONEY LENDING FAQ
- Personal Loan – Up to six month’s worth of income
- Foreigner Loan – Up to six month’s worth of income
- Payday Loan – Up to one month’s worth of income
- Business Loan – Up to $200,000
|Borrower’s annual income||Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents||Foreigners residing in Singapore|
|Less than $10,000||$3,000||$500|
|At least $10,000 and less than $20,000||$3,000|
|At least $20,000||6 times monthly income||6 times monthly income|
The loan application process is swift and efficient. Please expect to receive your borrowed money within a few hours only, or upon the signing of the contract when you’re contacted to come in for the signing of the contract.
Note that a licensed moneylender will ask to come to their physical office to receive the money and sign the loan contract.
Loan application at Fortune Credit makes it easier online, send us your loan requirement online and we’re ready to assist you any time of the day!
To avoid loan scams, the first thing that you must check is to verify if the money lender in Singapore that you are looking for is a licensed moneylender registered with Singapore’s Ministry of Law.
The Ministry of Law has very strict regulations regarding licensed moneylenders in Singapore, thus you can find the legal moneylenders official list in the registry of moneylenders supervised by the Ministry of Law.
The next thing to do after checking the legibility of the moneylenders, you can compare the best loan offers according to your budget and repayment capability. Also, don’t forget to check the customer service reviews on Loan Advisor and Google Reviews to check the customer satisfaction reviews.
All licensed moneylenders in Singapore is only permitted to impose the following charges and expenses on personal loans or other types of loans:
- A fee not exceeding $60 for each month of late repayment;
- A fee not exceeding 10% of the principal of the loan when a loan is granted; and
- Legal costs ordered by the court for a successful claim by the moneylender for the recovery of the loan.
The total charges imposed by a licensed money lender on any loan, consisting of interest, late interest, upfront administrative, and late fee also cannot exceed an amount equivalent to the principal of the loan.
Meanwhile, the maximum interest rate that moneylenders can charge is 4% per month, regardless of the borrower’s income and whether the loan is an unsecured or secured one.
If a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the maximum rate of late interest a legal money lender can charge is 4% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
The computation of interest charged on the loan must be based on the amount of principal remaining after deducting from the original principal the total payments made by or on behalf of the borrower which are appropriated to the principal.
The late interest can only be charged on an amount that is repaid late. The legal money lender cannot charge on amounts that are outstanding but not yet due to be repaid.
Yes, you could apply for loans with different interest rates and borrowing limits. For example, banks in Singapore offer higher lending amounts but have stricter requirements. This means that it takes time before they will release your funds after approval because of their rigorous evaluation process.
On the other hand, licensed moneylenders such as Fortune Credit offers an easy application process, a lower interest rate of up to 4%, and upfront processing fees with no hidden charges!
Visit the Ministry of Law’s full list of licensed moneylenders in Singapore here to verify if the agency is registered or not.
Fortune Credit’s license number is 33/2022 listed in this downloadable list. Fortune Credit Pte Ltd is among the top 10 legal moneylenders in Singapore and touted as the best moneylenders in Bugis as well as in Bras Basah. You can also check our customer service reviews for legitimacy, we can assure you that we only provide the best customer service tailored to each of our clients.
Licensed moneylenders are permitted to advertise only through these three channels:
- business or consumer directories (in print or online media);
- websites belonging to the moneylender; and
- advertisements placed within or on the exterior of the moneylender’s business premises.
All other channels are prohibited. Thus, if you receive flyers, text messages(SMS), emails, or other forms of advertisements, please report the advertisements to the Registry at 1800-2255-529 or via the Ministry of Law’s website.
If you’re looking for the best loan rates in Singapore, it’s smart to shop around and compare different lenders.
Banks’ secured loans can offer you a higher principal amount. However, collateral such as properties, real estate, bonds, collections, and other items or objects that have value are required to lower your personal loan’s effective interest rate.
Meanwhile, licensed lenders such as Fortune Credit can provide you a loan plan that best fits your objectives and repayment capability without collaterals required.
Reviews are available on our Reviews page for those who wish for more information about Fortune Credit’s loans or application process before applying online; feel free to call us at any time if you have further questions!
Here are some common red flags to watch out for:
- Asks for your SingPass user ID and/or password
- Fails to return your NRIC card or any other personal identification documents
- Asks you to sign a blank or incomplete loan contract
- Fails to provide a clear and thorough explanation of the terms and conditions of the loan.
- Grants you a loan without evaluating your loan eligibility.
- Grants you a loan through phone, email, or SMS before receiving your loan application form and required documents
- Withholds any part of your principal loan amount
You should never do business with these errant lenders! If you encounter one, report them to the Registry of Moneylenders. Provide information including their name and contact number for future reference if needed again.
With our loan plans, you can get access to the funds that will help you. We work with clients all over Singapore who need a helping hand in their financial struggles.
We make sure that we customize each plan appropriately – taking into account any special needs or restrictions for repayment periods- so it is right for you! Our competitive rates ensure low monthly payments while still getting out of debt fast.
Moreover, Fortune Credit offers a quick and easy application process that usually lets your money be in hand the same day.
After requesting online or by calling our team from home, we schedule an appointment with one of our loan officers who will review the terms for your plan. This is all done on the spot so there’s no long waiting!
After you get the loan, it’s important to make sure that your lender is giving you everything they promised.
- A provider can only deduct a 10% fee upfront for processing and approval of a loan- so stay on top of them!
- Pay the loan installments on time to avoid incurring late payment fees, additional interest rate and late interest.
- Make sure the lender issues you a receipt every time you make any repayment of the loan amount towards your personal loan, and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date).
- Make sure you receive a statement of account for all your personal loans at least once every January and July and check it for correctness (e.g. name, amount, date); and
- You should retain all statements of accounts and receipts of payments as documentation and evidence of payments.